HLT, Inc. is a clinical-trial stage company founded in Minnesota in 2002. We manufacture a transcatheter heart valve system, consisting of a catheter-based delivery system and heart valve, to treat aortic valve disease. The procedure is performed by an interventional cardiologist / cardiac surgeon in a cardiac catheterization laboratory and is expected to be both less invasive and less costly than an open heart valve replacement procedure. The company currently employs approximately 100 people in Maple Grove, Minnesota.
In 2010 HLT was acquired by The Bracco Group, an international company active in the healthcare sector through Bracco Imaging. The group employs more than 3,300 employees worldwide and has annual total consolidated revenues of more than $1 billion.
HLT seeks passionate and talented people who can start contributing from day one. We want innovators seeking to advance the state of the art to improve patient outcomes.
This position is responsible for the creation and management of the production schedule for the valve and delivery system production lines and R&D builds. The position is also responsible for the procurement of components to support the production schedule.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creation and management of production schedule for valve, delivery system and R&D builds
• Generate production orders within the ERP system and work with production supervisors on execution of the builds
• Responsible for procuring components, supplies and chemicals from suppliers to support the production schedule
• Creation of purchase orders and management of open purchase orders within the ERP system
• Process purchase requisitions for non-production materials and services
• Work with finance to address any PO/invoice issues
• Work with quality and materials coordinator to complete material disposition tasks including scrap, return to vendor, rework or any other disposition
• Create and update relevant SOP’s and work instructions
• Create and maintain vendor, BOM, Routing and material master information within ERP system
• Assist with the sourcing of materials, provide supplier recommendations for new components as well as to improve service, quality or cost of existing components
• Cultivate and maintain supplier relationships
• Assist in the implementation of appropriate inventory strategies including but not limited to MRP, Min/Max, Kan Ban etc.
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience placing purchase orders, managing suppliers and/or contract manufacturers, receiving and inventory
• Domestic sourcing experience
• Previous experience within production scheduling, supply planning, sourcing, and supplier management
• Knowledge of business processes and ERP/MRP systems
• High level of professionalism
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships across all levels both within and outside of the organization
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• 7+ years of experience in Sourcing and Supply Chain within a medical device manufacturing company
• Expert knowledge of ERP/MRP systems; preferably Microsoft Navision
• Knowledgeable in Supply Chain requirements of ISO 13485
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of quality system expectations
ISM and or APICS certified